A consistent branding strategy across all customer contact is vital for any companies marketing strategy. This is why CloudVPN provides several ways to configure your company identity for the CloudVPN Portal. You can make it look as if it is your very own IoT Platform.
We distinguish two levels of custom branding: basic and premium branding. Basic branding enables you to apply your own company identity (Company logo, custom colour scheme, etc.) to the CloudVPN Portal. Additionally, premium branding enables to make the CloudVPN Portal even more your own. You can set a custom URL and change the support information to your own product support department. All CloudVPN logo's will be removed if you choose to use premium branding, allowing you to market our service as if it is your own.
Basic branding is available free of charge for all CloudVPN Portal users. Basic branding enables you to set your own company name, logo, favicon, mobile app touch icon and colour scheme. Your custom branding setting will be applied through all apps of the CloudVPN Portal, emails by CloudVPN and the CloudVPN mobile app. You can make changes to the company branding by following the steps described below:
- Go to the CloudVPN Portal Admin which is accessible from the Apps menu in the top right corner if you are currently in a different CloudVPN Portal app.
- Open the main menu , go to Identity , then select the branding entity you would like to customise.
- The table below contains a list of the entities you can change.
- Press [confirm] to apply the changes.
|Company ID||The unique identifier of your company. You might need this for certain actions (e.g. adding a CloudVPN Agent)|
|Company name||The name your own CloudVPN environment|
|Country||The country where you want your CloudVPN environment to be based|
|Service Level Agreement||You can purchase a service level agreement. Please contact your sales representative for more information.|
|Company branding||You can choose the colors and logo's displayed in the platform in this menu. Your options are:
|Custom domain name||The custom domain name that you can set up as part of our premium branding package.|
|Site title||the title of the site that will be displayed in your browser.|
|Favicon||The image that will be displayed in your browser.|
|App name||The name that will be displayed when you add the CloudVPN Portal as a smartphone app|
|App touch icon||The design that will be displayed when you add the CloudVPN Portal as a shortcut to your smartphone home screen|
Image requirementsImages up to 10MB can be uploaded. The following formats are supported: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .tiff, .ico.
Premium branding enables additional branding options, essentially making it your very own IoT platform. You can set your own custom CloudVPN Portal URL, for which we'll automatically generate the necessary SSL certificate. Additionally, you can create your own custom terms of service and privacy statement, or edit ours to flavour them with your own name in the CloudVPN Portal.
You can activate premium branding via activation code, purchasable by sending a purchase order to your Beijer Electronics sales representative (this enables you to add a project specific reference to your order).
After you entered your White Label Premium activation code, you will get the option to change the domain name of your CloudVPN environment from cloudvpn.acirroplus.com to a subdomain of your own website (i.e. insight.yourcompany.com). We will automatically generate the necessary SSL certificate.
Before you enter a custom URL, you first need to enter the CNAME to your DNS records. Your website hosting partner will have more details on how this is done in your website system. To enter a custom domain name, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the CloudVPN Portal Admin which is accessible from the Apps menu in the top right corner if you are currently in a different CloudVPN app.
- Open the main menu , go to Identity , then choose [Edit] at custom domain name.
- Enter your subdomain and press [Activate].
- It will take up to two days until the domain name becomes active.
Custom legal documentation
Required roleYou need to be a platform administrator to edit the legal documentation. If you have a different role, this option will not be visible.
Please follow the steps below to change the type of legal document that is applicable between the account owner and the users:
- Go to the CloudVPN Portal Admin, which is accessible from the Apps menu in the top right corner if you are currently in a different CloudVPN Portal app.
- Select what type of documentation you would like. You have the following options:
- Standard: The standard legal document from CloudVPN
- Custom: A customized version of the legal documentation.
- No applicable document: No active legal documentation between the account owner and the users.