If the chance you require your router due to an hardware issue with a brand new router simply follow the steps below:
- Go to theCloudVPN Portal Fleet Managerapp, which is accessible from theApps menuin the top right corner if you are currently in a different CloudVPN Portal app.
- Open the main menu, go to Devices , and select the concerning device.
- Go to Moreand enable "Replace"
- Type in the replacement router's MAC Address (Which can be found on the side of your CloudVPN Router)
- Once this is done simply register the device with the basic settiings like you would add in any CloudVPN Device
Once the device is online with default settings, our server will note MAC address and have the last know settings pushed to the replacement router.
Recovery mode settings